Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nice Things


When I was schlepping all my worldly possessions home from the bus station a TTC employee helped me carry my package all the way to the subway platform. And he might not have even been hitting on me! So nice!

I saw Ben Mulroney, of Canadian political royalty (?) and eTalk Canada fame (admit it, you've seen it).  He was coming out of the arts section of Chapters in all his chin-y goodness and no one paid attention to him (just like on his show, BA-zing!). 


Ben gets stuck early on in a rendition of Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes.


If you're basically a vagrant and have no proof of address, the public library will mail you a postcard so you can get a free library card. I'm going to get mail! Yay!

Last night a ghost stories walking tour came through our bulding's courtyard. Apparently the church burnt down a long time ago and now it's haunted (allegedly). We chatted through the window, someone asked if they could come up for a beer, you know, it's Canada. 

No comments: