Monday, December 20, 2010

A collection of blurry photos

My class schedule was goofed this week so I only had my cell phone to take pictures of their thumbprint cards, but if you think poor quality is going to stop be from posting this cute-fest, you're sorely mistaken.


On the inside this one said:

Dear Santa,

I think I was a good girl this year. I would like to have a cat for my Christmas present. Please give me a pet! My pet dead so I was very sad. If I have a cat I play with my cat and I wash it too. So please give cat for my Christmas present.

Well Merry Christmas!
From Ha Yuan


In case you can't read, the people are labelled "teacher", "me" and "teacher's boyfriend."


I want to play with my friend and I go to the mountain and take the bugs for Christmas. I play so much when the snow I play snow fight with my friend and make the snowman with my friend.

For Christmas HE WANTS BUGS, omfg! Not even for Santa to give him bugs, but he just wants to take them from the mountain himself, could you BE more prescious? I'd like you to try telling Johnny Western-boy that this year for Christmas he's allowed to go get his own bugs. I smell a Christmas stabbing.




Dear Santa,

Hey Santa Hello I want big house and car give me a present oh please. You don't give me you are die ok?

Bye Santa.

I'm so happy because of you.

Ahh! That face? The sledding thumbprint picture he thought of all by himself? He's so happy because of me??? Come ON. I just want to pinch his puffy little cheekies.

No comments: