Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome Back...

Remember this guy? Well in the days leading up to vacation I made him a fabulous girlfriend. She had green underpants and long pink hair and together they kept me company during the long, lonely deskwarming days. We laughed when the admin forgot to turn the heat on for me...everyday. When I ate ramen noodles everyday they told me how good they smelled and they were sure that the seasoning packets contained at least half the daily recommended intake of vitamin C and E. I left them perched atop my computer monitor (foul language speech bubbles removed) so that they'd be there to welcome me back. Instead, someone has taken the liberty of chucking them in the garbage while I was gone. Now all I have left to remember them by is one tiny hand that was hiding behing the keyboard when the slaughter happened.

This is elementary school. There'll be no silly puppets or crafts around here boy. We've got a reputation to uphold. Now go sing the 'wah do warry warry' song 17 times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is some BS, who the hell throws away awesome origami-like puppets?!