Monday, November 16, 2009

This Week on Pervy Mondays

In the shaky, wobbly voice of a man at the age where his heart has failed probably more than once, he's seen the world from the other side of a machine that forces him to breathe, and he still expects his penis to function. There's not enough blood for the heart and the dick old man, so choose wisely.

"Will what you've got get my peter hard?"

-"Yes, that's right."

"I don't have any money, but I need it."

- "Uh-huh."

"Well, could you send me another letter?"

- "Didn't you already recieve one sir? Isn't this how you got the phone number?"

"Well, I'd just like to see some more of those pictures. There's one girl on here with a real purdy butt."

-"There's only one mailing."

"I mean, I just want to push it in the pink some more. I wish youdta come out here and do a demonstration for me."

I wish youdta let em euthenize ya, but no means no pops.

No comments: