Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Big Break

I've finally made it! I am so excited to announce that after years of hard work I'm finally, finally going to be on tv! I've been given my very own talk show and it's going to be live every Friday morning! I don't want to brag or anything, but it is the only show of it's kind on the network soooooo it's kind of a big deal. I mean not just anyone gets to be the host of Teacher Time on Bomeel Elementary School's cctv programming.

On Teacher Time I intend to tackle the hot topics facing kids today. This week's jam sesh: introductions. I'm going to get really real with the kids:

"My name is Brittney and I hope you'll enjoy fun fun English and my classroom teaching. Let's make a great time this year."

Seriously. I don't write my own scripts. But the stars never do, right???

I'm going to try super hard to get a copy of the footage because this is going to be awesome in the way that only me, children and a video camera can be. Wait, rewind that, it's going to be hilarious and I want you to laugh at me.

In other news, B is for Cookie is expanding. For everything food related (except of course for wiener jokes) please go to B is for Cookie 2.0 and someone there would be happy to help you.

No comments: