Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weirdo

For a couple weeks now this grade 6 girl has been pointing at my head and then making a gesture as though her hair was coming out of her head. I thought she was insinuating that my hair was thin, or she thought I was balding or something, which is not unlikely because she is a child sized jerk.

Today I was wrong though; she wasn't being a jerk, she was just being a plain old weirdo. She did the hair falling out gesture again, but this time on my head, and I understood that she was requesting a piece of my hair. Strange, but I have the mystical yellow hair so I thought maybe she just wanted to see it up close so I ran a hand through my hair and found an already detached strand. As I showed her, she grabbed it from my fingers and, after inspecting it, tucked it safely away in her pencil case.

I hope she's cloning me and not framing me for murder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, that's really weird.