Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hey folks,

I don't have much time but I thought I'd drop you a line as I sit here outside my high school in my parents extra large suv, stealing internet from the neighbours, LIKE A CHAMP. Some say dreams don't come true. I say, keep circling the block and you'll find unsecured wireless eventually.

So as you may know the lovely Little Smoky is not connected to the world wide web. This means my sanity levels are in the danger zone and blog posts will be infrequent. Rest assured though, I will be stealing the keys again very soon and describing in detail what it feels like to, after five years away, getting a first class education, be back at home. Sitting outside my high school. With a first class post secondary education and about five dollars to my name.

Reach for the stars kids. They're pretty from wherever you are.

No comments: