Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Don't Hate You Cause You're Fat, I Hate You Cause You're Stupid.

It's Me vs. Them. I lose every time.

Them: "I really need to lose the weight so I can get rid of the diabetes."
Me: "No. Wrong. False. Things there are not cures for: diabetes, cancer, aids, your stupidity."

Me: "Can you read me the 9 numbers printed above your name on the backside of the order form?"
Them: "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9."
Me: "No. Wrong. You just counted to nine. You fail."

Them: "Does it sales good?"
Me: "That question is so bad I'm not even sure what you're asking. Does it sell well? Are the sales good? Is it on sale, if so is it a good sale? Do you even realize how far from grasping the English language you are?"

Them: "Do you have any gum?
Me: "Gum?"
Them: "Yeah."
Me: "No."
Them: "No?"
Me: "No."
Them: "Oh. Ok."
Me: "Ok?"
Them: "Bye."
Me: "Bye."

"I need to send this product back for a refund. I didn't lose any weight, I'm still 120lbs."
Me: Get fucked.

No comments: