Friday, June 19, 2009

Because Montreal Just wasn't Gay Enough

Montreal just wasn't gay enough for these two so we had to go all the way to Ottawa for them to be together.
The background, for what it's worth, is a Top Gun reenactment. But it's so much, much more. By that I mean more gay, which is saying something.

Also, I feel like I'm missing something because there are no cutoffs in that scene at all whatsoever. Far be it for me to raise questions when it comes to visible upper thigh though.


Ball bulge. Next time you see Kyle be sure to ask him what kind of underwear are required for such short shorts.

So you might be thinking yeah Brittney, these boys do look pretty gay in their matching short shorts and crop tops. To that I say, you are offensive and rude. This was a mere display of hetero male bonding...until we went to a gay nightclub.

*Not pictured: the fellow who went for the under-the-butt-nut-graze on both of them.

The other key difference between this and the movie is that in Top Gun Maverick and Gooose have hot girlfriends, while the rest of this evening appears to be Eric attempting to keep Kyle all to himself.



Success!

Also, and not that I'm bitter or anything, but I'm finally able to squeeze into a pair of jeans that haven't fit in over a year and nobody so much as looks at my ass. COME ON.

No comments: