Friday, July 24, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow!!

...and all I've packed is this!


Why yes, dear readers that is Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim up at the front there. The thing about David Sedaris however, is that he stole my ideas before I thought of them. Yes, I know they're based on his life, but if he can profit off of a weird family and personal neurosis then I deserve a cut of it. Been there, done dat, but Dave wrote the book. I might also have invented insulin if Fredrick Fucking Banting hadn't gotten to it first. I blame it on the times we're living in; all the good stuff to invent's already taken. What's left for me? Cure for cancer? Not fucking likely.

I hope to tap into west coast interwebs and do some port-a-blogs but I might just be having too much fun. Too damn much fun, do you hear me??

See you on the other side (of Ontario).

-b.

No comments: