Sunday, May 15, 2011

Speech contest

This year's speech topics included 'family', 'my favourite thing', and 'I have a dream'. Most students interpreted the latter along the lines of Martin Luther King Jr. goes to college: my dream is to be a doctor, my dream is to be a lawyer, ect, ect, ad infinitum. One special little girl took things a little more literally though, and we are the richer for it.

I Have a Dream, by Kim Su Jin

Hello, my name is Kim Su Jin.
I tell you I have a dream.
Title: I have a dream.
I have a dream
My dream is a strange dream.
My dream is a really really bad dream.
In my dream I see a monster.
It is so scared.
In my dream I see a zombie.
I think the zombie is crazy.
In my dream I see a naiad.
It is so pretty and cut.
Naiad name is 'Mimi'
She help me monster and crazy zombie is disappear.
She is good naiad.
But she go into the water.
She goes, now I see a dracula.
He is very scared.
I see a mummy.
Is is no head so it is scared.
But the dryad help me.
The dryad name is 'Soopmi'
The name is cut.
But she kill them.
I safe, she go back to forest.
I see monster and crazy zombie and dracula and a mummy.
They come for me!
But I see they kill buy they live.
So I help a naiad, dryad, one hundred fairy help me, so I safe.
It is scare my dream.
Because I help me a naiad, dryad and one hundred fairy and fairy military help me.
So I am not scared of me.
Do you have a naiad, dryad and one hundred fairy and fairy military?
I have in my dream.
So I am happy in my dream.
It is so scared in my dream.
I have many friends in my dream.
So I am happy in my dream.

THE END.

No comments: