Sunday, May 29, 2011

Yes I realize this is getting out of hand.

Any day now the photo-booth novelty will wear off. I promise.

Today I thought about going up to the roof to read, which is generally pretty nice unless my presence surprises a neighbour lady and causes her to scream and run away. That is less nice. So instead today I opened up the windows in my laundry roof/storage closet, to be known hereafter as The Solarium, and parked my keister in a patch of sun. I'm thinking of decorating The Solarium in a nautical theme, blue and white stripes and maybe a lemon yellow accent wall. Deck chairs with cup holders and a big umbrella. Or maybe I'll throw out the empty bag the toilet paper came in and call it a day.





Now if you'll excuse me, I have a jar of coffee to drink and some looking cool to do.

No comments: