Tuesday, November 17, 2009

There was a time once when I thought the only Korean I'd ever need was from Arrested Development. An yeong! Yes An Yeong we see you. This is no longer the case and so, with the help of the The Worst Instructional Video Ever I will learn the most difficult language in the world. The Worst Instructional Video Ever (WIVE) uses what I believe to actually be a news program format and offers absolutely no explanations, pronounciations or english writing. Neither do they offer excuses for your stupidity.


Given the lack of actual learning tools, this is what I have grasped so far: An yeong ha say yo. Brittney im yee da. Ching chong wing wong.

Translation: Hello. My name is Brittney. I'm a filthy gringo.

Next I'm working on: I can haz ryce?

This is what you say to order any food.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i iz in ur skewl teachin ur kydz engrish