Monday, March 22, 2010

An excerpt of my brain

Sometimes during the most boring parts of my day (approx. 7:30am-11:30pm) I think like a stoner. I think things like, what if my "dreams" are actually reality, man, and then what I think is "reality" is actually just my dreams? Like, man I keep having this recurring dream where I have to go to work all day long, every day, fuuuuck it's so boring. Thank god I woke up so I can get back to dragon wrestling on this cloud made of doughnuts.

I have a lot of time on my hands.

I also think chicken's should have arms. That occured to me last night while I was watching a cat fight a chicken on America's Funniest Home Videos (v. popular here). The cat was on his hind legs swatting with his arms and the chicken could only peck with its beakt. So not fair. They should just have little spindly arms that come straight out of their chest like a t-rex. They'd still eat food off the ground with their beaks though, for tradition's sake, but they'd come in handy for conga lines. Chicken's love conga lines.

I need a life.

1 comment:

Ms. Purnell said...

hahaha. that literally made me laugh out loud = awkward stares in my teacher's office. but that's nothing new....