Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new home, B is for Cookie 2.0! I'm so glad you could make it. Mi casa es...actually it's pretty much just mi casa, but you're welcome to come over for dinner anytime. Help yourself to some scotch mints on the table in the den while you're waiting and try not to knock the decorative spoons off the wall, okay?

B is for Cookie 2.0 is my way of keeping the fart jokes out of the food related portions of my day. Think of it as a choose your own adventure blog:

- Are you easily offended? Please keep to version 2.0 and I'll try my best not to horrify you.

- Do you laugh at the word penis, penis shaped objects or actual penises? Please keep visiting the original site and I hope you have a great 11th birthday.

- Do you enjoy corndogs even though/because they are penis shaped? Great news, you'll probably like both blogs and thus double your fun, like slutty twins or eating last night's soggy meatloaf again for breakfast! Except better than that.

Alright, well, I smell something burning so just make yourself at home, unless of course you think home is some kind of naked hippie colony in which case please wipe off that chair and exit through the back door.

No comments: