Wednesday, April 8, 2009

La vie en gris

Febreze is the poor man's dry cleaning. As in, my cat pissed on my duvet and I can't afford to get it dry cleaned.
Yesterday I rode my roommate's bike to school and I didn't bring mittens because I thought, it's raining, how cold could could it be? Snow. It could be snow cold.
This afternoon on a packed bus I reached up to scratch my head with the hand that was holding my third coffee of the day. Which is cool, because I absorb caffeine by osmosis.
Today I met a 13 year old girl who claimed to have just drank 4 redbulls. Her eyes were crossed and she hugged a locker and ran in a circle before she left to go drink out of a puddle.
I have 1 take home and 3 written exams within the first 4 days of the exam period.
STOP IT. THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR COMPLAINING. That would be located here. GET BACK TO WORK.

Think flower thoughts. Think flower thoughts. Think flower thoughts. Think flower thoughts.

No comments: