Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pennies for Thoughts

I'm done my arts degree in 48 hours, there are some things I need to say while it's still possible, nay, appropriate.

Do you remember the cents symbol? The little c with the vertical line through it? Do you think its removal from computer keyboards is a sign of the hegemonic capitalist bourgeoisie corporate structure and their intent to undermine the little guy? I'm pretty sure Marx said that. Isn't it just, like, so symbolic of the inability of the poor to transcend social class? I mean, my parents haven't put any money in my bank account this month so I get it, you know?

=

One time I misspelled bureaucracy and the microsoft word spellcheck suggestions put plutocracy at the top of the list and I just thought that was so, like, appropriate. It's how they keep us down, man.

Uncle Sam says, "Shut the fuck up!"

Do you ever look at the dividing wall between the "men's" and "women's" washrooms and think that line epitomizes the rigidity of gender in our society? How insensitive to GLBT issues can you be? Do you ever wish you could see a transgendered person pissing right there between the two? I'd be all like, 'Hey he/she, you stick it to the wo/man!' Also, I think Jesus was a tranny.

'sample' indeed.

And the "diva cup"? Excuse me, but isn't that a value judgment? Diva sounds pretty capitalist to me. I think we should call it the "conscious persons cup." Also, I'd like to remind everyone that the contents of the "conscious persons cup" are compostable. Mother/father/state appointed gaurdian earth thanks you.
NOT a female version of a hustler.
(Obscure Beyonce reference.)

FUCK THE WORLD BANK! FUCK THE WORLD BANK! FUCK THE WORLD BANK! What does the World Bank do again? Shit, I mean, FUCK THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION!


WTO kills farmers via hope bombs.

And how about the liberal media? Sometimes it can be so...conservative. Hannity & Colmes?? More like Hitler & Kruschev. ....fascism and communism are the same, right?

Colmes is rocking a poop 'stache from the butt kissing required to keep his job.

Question authority kids. Unless I'm babysitting you.